Company Name: Vetter Health Services
Website URL: https://www.vetterseniorliving.com/
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Elkhorn, NE
Job Category: Corporate Office
Vetter Health Services, a premier provider of senior living, is offering an opportunity for the right person to join an excellent organization as an AR Billing Specialist. Vetter Health Services is an innovative, quality company that has been serving seniors for over 45 years. Our mission of “Dignity in Life” and our compelling vision and values separates us from our competitors.
The AR Billing Specialist duties consists of:
- Practical understanding of functional accounting procedures, Accounts Receivable claim follow-up and collections and account reconciliation.
- Collaborate with a team of enthusiastic professionals to minimize aging/bad debt exposure by researching delinquent accounts and using problem-solving and multitasking skills to quickly identify and resolve account issues.
- Analyze and research any unpaid, no response claims; analyzing trends with accounts to foresee any potential issues.
- Evaluate denials and partial payments to determine if further reimbursement is valid and properly appeal within guidelines to facilitate payments.
- Continually follow up with insurance companies to ensure a quick payment process.
- Utilize best practices and AR reports to target aged balances for collection in order to meet and maintain goals.
- Identify and request adjustments to accounts as necessary while following company procedures.
- Establish, build, and maintain rapport by delivering excellent customer service via phone and email directly with Business Office Managers and all team members.
- Proficient in implementing and interpreting the financial goals, objectives, policies, and procedures while demonstrating the Mission, Vision, and Values of Vetter Health Services/Vetter Senior Living.
Qualified candidates will be experienced and have a strong knowledge in the following areas of accounting:
- Associates degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- Two years’ experience in Medicare Part A, Medicare Part B, Third Party Insurance, Medicaid, and Commercial Insurance billing in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment.
- Experience using PointClickCare (PCC) and eSolutions software preferred.
- Attention to detail with the capability of maintaining confidentiality
- Knowledge of PC based applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong in collections and follow up on unpaid accounts
- Multi-facility SNF experience highly preferred
Vetter Health Services, located in Elkhorn, Nebraska is recognized as a Best Place to Work in Omaha and nationally as a Great Place to Work, offers excellent benefits, an exceptional work environment, and the opportunity to learn and grow. Qualified individuals may apply online on our Career Center www.vetterhealthservices.com EOE
Email to: Rhonda Flanigan
Dignity in Life