Company Name: Legacy Pointe Rehabilitation Center
Website URL: http://www.legacypointerc.com
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 3110 Scott Circle
Job Category: Nursing
Legacy Pointe Rehabilitation Center – formerly Ridgecrest Rehabilitation Center is actively seeking a Assistant Director of Nursing, RN team members to work at our skilled nursing facility.
Now is a great time to join our team with a hire on bonus of $7,500
Legacy Pointe is looking for a healthcare heroes to raise the bar in our 70 bed facility! As COVID sweeps the nation our top priority remains the health and safety of our staff and residents, and we also have a responsibility to support our communities during these trying times.
Legacy Pointe is a multi-skilled facility that provides skilled rehabilitative therapy, long-term nursing care, and specialized care for individuals with dementia and Alzheimer’s. The facility is conveniently located one block from a metro bus stop, making the commute to work a breeze. With high employee satisfaction and a great work environment,* Legacy Pointe Rehabilitation Center is North Omaha’s best kept secret.* Come in and see why.
We just raised out rates so now is the perfect time to apply!!
Assistant Director of Nursing, RN Duties:
- Demonstrate understanding and utilize nursing policies and procedures in the administration of resident care.
- Direct day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations/guidelines that govern the long-term care facility.
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policy and procedures established by the facility.
- Ensure that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere.
- Ensure that the highest degree of quality care is provided at all times.
Assistant Director of Nursing, RN Essential Functions
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to use a computer with a degree of proficiency.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with staff, residents, family members, visitors, government representative, and the general public
- Must be able to meet the general health and physical requirements set forth by policy, which include a medical and physical examinations.
What’s unique about working at Legacy Point Rehabilitation Center?
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per Diem Status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Generous evening, night and weekend differentials
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health Insurance, including medical, vision and dental.
- Full-Time employees earn vacation, sick time and float holidays.
- Part-Time employees earn vacation time
- Monthly Employee Appreciation and Make a Difference Awards presented to employees who go above and beyond.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31.00 – $38.00 per hour
Email to: Chadd Russell