Company Name: Immanuel Communities
Job Type: Full Time
Location: The Lighthouse
Job Category: Nursing
This position assists frail seniors to enjoy their highest level of independence while receiving the necessary care and service to meet their changing needs. Care Partners assist with restorative care and administration of medications. This position partners with other teams to assure individualized dining, environmental, social, and healthcare experiences. Care Partners are required to be Certified Nurse Assistant/Aides and Certified Medication Aide in addition to their responsibilities. Supports and lives out Immanuel’s Mission and CHRIST Promises.
- Certified Nurse Aide/Assistant (CNA) certification
- Certified Medication Aide (MA) includes completion of a 40-hour minimum state-approved course.
- An active member in good standing on the applicable state registry for CNA and MA.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Certified Nurse Aide.
Other Requirements –
- Certification in Basic Life Support and First Aid is preferred or willing to obtain certification within 60 days of hire date required.
Email to: Jared Johnson
Christ-centered service to seniors, each other and the community.