Company Name: Avera Health
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrator
|Join the Leadership team at Avera!|
Award Winning Health Care: Avera has been named among the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America’s Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care Organization by CHIME.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Advance Avera to the next level through innovation, side by side with a leadership team proven to help shape the future of health care.
Avera is currently seeking a highly motivated President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Avera St. Anthony’s Hospital!
- More than a career! Avera is a mission-driven organization focused on people and our communities.
- As a Senior Leader, manage the direction of day to day operations.
- Positive and productive team environment.
The President/CEO of the local facility is responsible for leadership in the control and direction of day-to-day operations: organizing of all resources, decision making, planning, staffing, and in carrying out the policies and goals of the local Board of Directors and Avera Sacred Heart Health Services. Provides exceptional care and service to patients, residents, guests and fellow employees at all times. Performs all duties and responsibilities in such a way as to demonstrate and support the hospital’s Catholic heritage and Avera’s values of hospitality, compassion and stewardship. Provides care/service in accordance with regulatory and accrediting agencies standards and Catholic Ethical and Religious Directives.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Business Education and/or healthcare field required.
- Master’s Degree in Health Care Administration preferred.
- Experience in a hospital setting. Previous leadership experience required.
- 5-7 years of experience required.
How to Submit:
Go to averajobs.org and search CEO