Company Name: David Place
Website URL: https://www.davidplace.com/
Job Type: Full Time
Location: David City
Job Category: Nursing
Now offering a Hiring Bonus of $5,000 for RNs and $3,500 for LPNs.
If you’ve got a passion for excellence and a desire to make a difference in the lives of people, this might be the job for you! The RN has the opportunity to positively interact with residents, guests, family members and team members daily. RN/LPN’s are passionate about providing the highest quality care possible and exceeding the expectations of those they serve and work with.
Qualified candidates will be Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurse with a current CPR Certification. They will possess high personal integrity, a caring attitude and portray a positive image.
Join a team of highly committed professionals who have the opportunity to do what they do best every day in an exceptional environment where learning and growth is encouraged and supported.
We offer a full benefits package including tuition reimbursement, continuing education benefits, and mileage reimbursement for those living outside David City!
Personal Qualifications: Nurses have a strong desire to relate to and work with the elderly. They possess high personal integrity, a caring attitude and portray a positive image. Nurses find fulfillment in building personal relationships and caring for personal needs. They are committed to doing whatever it takes to enhance the dignity in people’s lives.
Professional Qualifications: Nurses must be licensed in their practicing state as an R.N. and have a current C.P.R. Certification. R.N.’s have the ability to read and write well enough to follow written directions, do charting and resident assessments. Verbal communication skills are important to carry on conversations with residents, co-workers and visitors in an understandable manner. Nurses are continually learning and growing by participating in educational sessions, inservice training and demonstrations. Nurses will provide direction and monitoring of medications for recipients who are receiving medications by medication aides.
Physical Requirements: Nurses understand the physical nature of their jobs and realize they need to:
* pass a physical exam.
* lift, push, pull and move residents, equipment, supplies, etc.
* lift a maximum of fifty (50) pounds several times each work day.
* lift twenty-five (25) pounds consistently.
* be able to move and stretch in such a way as to be able to reach areas above their head and below their waist.
* be able to push and pull a cart requiring twenty-five (25) pounds of force.
* bend, stoop and twist almost constantly throughout the day.
* see and hear well enough to take blood pressure, chart, read thermometers, etc.
* remain active and on their feet for up to four (4) hours at a time.
Email to: Demi Samek
Dignity in Life