Company Name: The Lexington Assisted Living Center
Website URL: https://thelexington.com
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Dietary
If you love seniors as much as you love to cook, then we want to talk to you!
Lead The Lexington’s nutritional services team as our Executive Chef Manager. You’ll share your culinary skills in one of Lincoln’s Top 5 Senior Living Communities. The Chef Manager will possess strong leadership skills to manage the day-to-day culinary services of in our newly remodeled dining room as well as providing excellent customer service, supervising staff, managing inventory, budgeting and adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Must be proficient with creating high-quality, home-style cooking, all facets of budgeting, scheduling and overall staffing responsibilities as well as be SERV-SAFE certified.
- Create well-balanced menus in accordance to dining program requirements using Resident feedback.
- Supervise nutritional services staff, including hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining and terminating.
- Maintain high-quality assurance program and follow health and safety guidelines, while maintaining a clean, sanitary, safe and organized environment.
- Establish and ensure adherence to all product goals such as quality, consistency, presentation, portioning, garnishment and utilization.
- Culinary arts degree with 3 to 4 years related work experience and/or training at least 5 years of executive chef experience and food service management.
- Some evenings, weekends and holidays required.
- Experience with aging adults and hospitality preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
We follow local guidelines of wearing a mask, screening upon entrance, social distancing and frequent hand hygiene.
How to Submit:
Fill out an application available on our website to submit to Administrator@thelexington.com