Company Name: Heritage Ridge
Website URL: https://www.heritage-communities.com/
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bellevue NE
Job Category: Nursing
Heritage Communities, a leading provider of assisted living and memory support is searching for a proven leader who has a passion for our industry, as the Memory Support Director.
The Memory Support Director oversees the operations of the community’s Memory Care program aligning resident needs, state regulations, and Heritage Senior Living policies and procedures to provide exceptional care to residents and employees. As the leader of the health services staff, the Memory Support Director is responsible for managing a team, training, and records, in the Memory Care section of the community.
- Determine what level of activities resident requests to be a part of and orient all residents to activity program and how to access activities.
- Work with the Director of Healthcare to organize events which includes planning, advertising, set-up, and clean-up.
- Organize transportation for activity outings and medical visits with the community.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- LPN or RN Nebraska State License in good standing
- Experience working with seniors who have memory impairments
- Staff management and supervisory experience
- Experience creating or contributing to the creation of a quality dementia program is preferred
The Heritage Communities benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Compliantly Lunch or Dinner at Community
Email to: Jennifer Ratajski