Company Name: Emerald Nursing & Rehab
Website URL: https://www.lancasteremerald.com/
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Nursing
Come Join the Emerald Nursing & Rehab Lancaster Team.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Nursing (DON) who is ready to lead our incredible Nursing Team. The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes: Desire to have fun and engage with Residents, staff, and families all while creating safe and comfortable nursing practices. This person would lead by example and know how to teach, guide, and assign tasks as needed.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of out Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator and the Medical Director, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the nursing service department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines that govern the nursing facilities.
- Develop, maintain and periodically update written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the nursing service department.
- Maintain a reference library of written nursing material (i.e. PDR’s, Regulations, Standards of Practice, etc.) that will assist the nursing service department.
- Develop, maintain and periodically update the Nursing Service Procedures Manual and nursing service objectives and philosophies.
- Develop and implement a nursing service organization structure.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the Administrator, as necessary/required, concerning the operation of the nursing service department.
- Develop, maintain and periodically update written job descriptions for each level of nursing personnel in accordance with pertinent laws and regulations.
- Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regime of care.
- Develop, implement and maintain ongoing quality assurance program for the nursing service department.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as necessary or as may be directed.
- Assist the Quality Assessment & Assurance Committee in developing and implementing appropriate plans of action to correct identified deficiencies.
How to Submit:
Please email resume to KRobeson@lancasteremerald.com