Company Name: Nebraska Health Care Association
Website URL: https://www.nehca.org/
Job Type: Full time
Location: Lincoln, NE (On-site)
Join the team making a difference in the lives of Nebraska seniors and those who serve them!
Nebraska Health Care Association (NHCA) seeks a mission-driven and hard-working individual for its Education Services Coordinator. This role will coordinate records for students and professionals receiving education under NHCA’s umbrella. This includes in-person and virtual education through Nebraska Health Care Learning Center – a private, post-secondary college – and NHCA’s professional development education. The Education Services Coordinator will ensure student records and internal processes support compliance with Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services and Nebraska Department of Education requirements. The position works with the NHCA team to ensure education services align with the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
Education Services Coordinator Responsibilities
- Coordinate testing and training events with instructors, long-term care facilities, and other community organizations across the state
- Facilitate student registrations and reminders, determine eligibility, and prepare rosters prior to an event
- Identify and implement solutions when conflicts or barriers exist for students
- Possess strong phone skills and utilize software including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Adobe Acrobat, and WordPress
- Facilitate recordkeeping, including transcripts, invoicing, and file structure maintenance for internal and auditing purposes
- Complete required post-event tasks, such as verifying records, grading, and submitting information to State agencies
- Maintain security and confidentiality of student records
Skills and Abilities – Must have an eye for detail, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and proficiency in the use of computers and databases. The ideal candidate is professional, interpersonal, and possesses problem-solving skills.
To Apply – Email resume with cover letter to CindyK@nehca.org
NHCA is an “equal opportunity” employer and does not discriminate in regard to age, color, sex, creed, national origin, race, or religion.
The Nebraska Health Care Association is the parent to a family of entities: the Nebraska Nursing Facility Association, Nebraska Assisted Living Association, Nebraska Health Care Learning Center, and Nebraska Health Care Foundation.
Mission: Serving those who serve
Vision: Inspire People to shape their world
Values: Professionalism, Stewardship, Quality, Integrity