Dates and Times
Part 1: November 17 – 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT
Part 2: November 18 – 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT
If your organization has thought about participating in the AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award program, this is your opportunity to complete the Bronze Award application from beginning to end with coaching support along the way from expert facilitators.
This workshop is about more than an award. Besides gaining a better understanding of what examiners are looking for and how to use the award criteria as an improvement tool, you will learn how to use the award process to focus, align, and accelerate your performance excellence efforts – becoming a high-performing organization.
At the conclusion of this webinar series, participants will be able to:
- Understand the AHCA/NCAL Bronze Quality Award process.
- Gain an understanding of the value of participating in the Quality Award process.
- Go “behind the scenes” of the assessment process to understand what examiners are looking for and why this is important – beyond an award application.
- Understand the technical requirements and policies of the Bronze Quality Award process.
- Understand how quality improvement activities build a culture of continuous improvement and high performance work teams.
- Write the draft of your organization’s Bronze Quality Award application.
This webinar is appropriate for all in assisted living and nursing facilities.
Glenn Bodison, FACHE, and Kay Kendall, CEO and Prinicpal, BalridgeCoash
This program has been submitted (but not yet approved) for Continuing Education for 4 total participant hours from National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards and National Continuing Education Review Service (NAB/NCERS). This program is appropriate for assisted living directors for a recommended maximum of 4 clock hours of professional development.
Webinar Registration Fees
Registration Fee……………………….. $100 for the first two attendees, $50 for each additional attendee
- Registration is limited of AHCA/NCAL members.
- Registration is non-refundable, however substitutions are allowed up to 48 hours before this program. See substitution, refund and cancellation policies here.
- Participation in this workshop does NOT guarantee award/renewal receipt by AHCA/NCAL.
- Initial registration included up to two participants. Additional participants can be added for additional cost.
- Must register at least two hours prior to the event.
- An invoice will be emailed. If you wish to confirm your registration, call 402-435-3551.
- The webinar link will be emailed to participants.