Dates and Times
Part 1: October 6 – 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT
Part 2: October 8 – 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT
Part 3: October 12– 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT
Part 4: October 20 – 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT
Part 5: October 27 – 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT
Part 6: October 29 – 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT
Preparing an application for a Gold AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award is a big step up from the Silver Award application. From 2011 to 2020, there have been 31 Gold Award recipients. This workshop helps identify and prevent the five most common reasons for not earning a site visit. Mastering the performance excellence fundamentals, creating your application plans, and refining your application skills will give you a head start on your 2021 Gold Award application.
At the conclusion of this webinar sereis, participants will be able to:
- Describe the gold criteria and scoring guidelines.
- Plan the application preparation project.
- Master skills for presenting results.
- Master skills for describing processes.
- Describe systematic evaluation and improvement.
- Plan for writing and reviewing the first draft of your application
This webinar is appropriate for all in assisted living and nursing facilities.
Glenn Bodison, FACHE, and Kay Kendall, CEO and Prinicpal, BalridgeCoash
This program has been submitted (but not yet approved) for Continuing Education for 18 total participant hours from National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards and National Continuing Education Review Service (NAB/NCERS). This program is appropriate for assisted living directors for a recommended maximum of 18 clock hours of professional development.
Webinar Registration Fees
Registration Fee……………………….. $150 for the first two attendees, $50 for each additional attendee
- Registration is limited of AHCA/NCAL members.
- Registration is non-refundable, however substitutions are allowed up to 48 hours before this program. See substitution, refund and cancellation policies here.
- Participation in this workshop does NOT guarantee award/renewal receipt by AHCA/NCAL.
- Initial registration included up to two participants. Additional participants can be added for additional cost.
- Must register at least two hours prior to the event.
- An invoice will be emailed. If you wish to confirm your registration, call 402-435-3551.
- The webinar link will be emailed to particpants.