Dates and Times
Part 1: October 7 – 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT
Part 2: October 9 – 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT
Part 3: October 16 – 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT
Part 4: October 23 – 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. C
Part 5: October 28 – 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT
The Nebraska Health Care Association, in partnership with several state affiliates, presents a Silver Quality Award virtual workshop series to help you better understand the Silver Award application criteria, scoring, and strategies for successful 2021 application submission.
At the conclusion of this webinar series, participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the value of moving from Bronze recognition to Silver.
- Go behind the scenes of the assessment process to understand what examiners are looking for and why that is important – beyond an award application.
- Understand the details of the Baldrige process and results categories.
- Identify your organization’s strengths and opportunities for improvement as your practice writing responses with the assistance of experienced examiners.
This webinar is appropriate for all in assisted living and nursing facilities.
Glenn Bodison, FACHE, and Kay Kendall, CEO and Prinicpal, BalridgeCoash
This program has been submitted (but not yet approved) for Continuing Education for 15 total participant hours from National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards and National Continuing Education Review Service (NAB/NCERS). This program is appropriate for assisted living directors for a recommended maximum of 15 clock hours of professional development.
Webinar Registration Fees
Registration Fee……………………….. $125 for the first two attendees, $50 for each additional attendee
- Registration is limited of AHCA/NCAL members.
- Registration is non-refundable, however substitutions are allowed up to 48 hours before this program. See substitution, refund and cancellation policies here.
- Participation in this workshop does NOT guarantee award/renewal receipt by AHCA/NCAL.
- Initial registration included up to two participants. Additional participants can be added for additional cost.
- Must register at least two hours prior to the event.
- An invoice will be emailed. If you wish to confirm your registration, call 402-435-3551.