Implementing quality assurance and process improvement (QAPI) strategies is nothing new in long-term care. Following these principles helps fulfill your mission to provide the best possible care and quality of life for residents. Formal QAPI government standards and regulations are new.
Implement the five elements of the QAPI program. Evaluate your facility and create an ongoing improvement plan for your facility. Help your team understand and be involved in the process while learning to apply QAPI principles effectively.
This two-day workshop will complement your nursing expertise with QAPI knowledge and skills to lead your team in quality initiatives. Workshops are taught by individuals who go through rigorous requirements to become Master Teachers and are experts in the field.
AUDIENCE: Directors of nursing services, QAPI managers, nurse managers, RNs and LPNs, social service directors, activities directors, and staff development directors.
- QAPI Design and Scope for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- QAPI Governance and Leadership for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- QAPI Feedback, Data Systems, and Monitoring for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- QAPI Performance Improvement Projects for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- QAPI Systematic Analysis and Systemic Action for Skilled Nursing Facilities
Approved for 15 CE credits
SPEAKER: Maureen McCarthy, RN, BS, RAC-MT, QCP-MT, President of Celtic Consulting, LLC, and CEO and Founder of Care Transitions, LLPAADNS-QCP-2019-Flyer