More Information to Follow!
At the completion of this refresher, the participant will be able to:
1. Identify the roles and responsibilities of the administrator in
managing the operation of the facility.
2. Discuss the philosophy and principles of assisted living.
3. Describe the responsibilities for an administrator related to the
financial aspects of the facility.
4. Relate the provision of services to a resident with changing needs.
5. Describe the normal aging process in relation to care and services.
6. Review the rules and regulations and standards of operation
related to the assisted living facility.
This education program is designed as a refresher for any individual in an administrator/director/manager position in an assisted living
CEs Available: 18