Sponsored by Sysco
The assisted living administrator refresher consists of 18 actual classroom hours. The classroom content will cover topics generic to all administrators in assisted living. This refresher is part of the five-day Assisted Living Administrator Training.
At the completion of this refresher, the participant will be able to:
1. Identify the roles and responsibilities of the administrator in managing the operation of the facility.
2. Discuss the philosophy and principles of assisted living.
3. Describe the responsibilities for an administrator related to the financial aspects of the facility.
4. Relate the provision of services to a resident with changing needs.
5. Describe the normal aging process in relation to care and services.
6. Review the rules and regulations and standards of operation related to the assisted living facility.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
This education program is appropriate for 18 hours for the assisted living administrator continuing education requirement. This education program meets the continuing competency requirements of up to 18 hours for the renewal/reinstatement of a Nebraska Nursing Home Administrator’s license as granted by the Nebraska Board of Nursing Home Administrators. This program meets the criteria for continuing education of 18 hours for nurses. Participants must stay in the education program the entire time to receive full credit.
Connie Knorr, BSN, RN, Director of Professional Development, Nebraska Health Care Association
This training is designed for any individual in an administrator/director/manager position in an assisted living facility.
Member* on/before Oct. 28:
All three days (Nov. 12-14): $316 per person
Daily registration: $115 per person per day
Member* after Oct. 28:
All three days (Nov. 12-14): $341 per person
Daily registration: $140 per person per day
Non-member on/before Oct. 28:
All three days (Nov. 12-14): $632 per person
Daily registration: $230 per person per day
Non-member after Oct. 28:
All three days (Nov. 12-14): $657 per person
Daily registration: $255 per person per day
*Member rates apply to NNFA, NALA, NAHHA, LPNAN, and NHPCA members.