While attending the Quality Award Training, participants will examine the requirements and complete the AHCA/NCAL Bronze National Quality Award Application for award or renewal award. Participants will leave the workshop with completed applications.
At the completion of this training, participants will be able to:
1. Examine the AHCA/NCAL Bronze National Quality Award
2. Review the technical requirements of the application/
3. Discuss the recertification policy of the awards program.
4. Examine the Bronze National Quality Award criteria.
5. Develop the framework of a Bronze National Quality Award application/renewal.
This program is appropriate for all in assisted living and nursing facilities. Facilities may send individual representatives, but are encouraged to send a three-member team consisting of an administrator, mid-level leader, and front-line caregiver.