Registration to open soon!
Participants will examine the requirements and draft initial framework of the AHCA/NCAL Gold National Quality Award Application for award or renewal period. Participants will leave the workshop with a better understanding of what is required for the Gold Quality Award process.
At the completion of this training, participants will be able to:
1. Examine the AHCA/NCAL Gold National Quality Award application/renewal process.
2. Review the technical requirements of the application/renewal process.
3. Discuss the recertification policy of the Quality Award criteria.
4. Examine the Gold National Quality Award criteria.
5. Develop the framework of a draft Gold National Quality Award application.
This program is appropriate for all in assisted living facilities and nursing facilities.