At the completion of the Nurse Leadership Training, participants will be able to:
1. Identify the impact of group process on group success and productivity.
2. Identify roles of a nurse/manager in nursing facilities.
3. Discuss situational leadership and its four components: directing, coaching, supporting and delegating.
4. Understand the effects of co-dependency in the work environment.
5. Identify the components of problem solving and implement the process when appropriate.
6. Conduct and participate in an effective meeting.
7. Utilize effective communication techniques in management and the leadership process.
Printed handouts will not be provided. Handouts will be
available online. Registrants will receive a link to the
handouts prior to the program. Please include your email
address on the registration form.
Please provide your feedback on the program by
completing the evaluation. A link to the online evaluation
will be emailed to registrants.