Registration to open soon!
While attending the Quality Award Training, participants will examine the requirements and complete a draft of the AHCA/NCAL Silver National Quality Award Application for award or renewal award. Participants will leave the workshop with a draft version of the application.
At the completion of this training, participants will be able to:
1. Examine the AHCA/NCAL Silver National Quality Award application/renewal process.
2. Review the technical requirements of the application/renewal process.
3. Discuss the recertification policy of the awards program.
4. Examine the Silver National Quality Award criteria.
5. Develop the framework of a Silver National Quality Award application/renewal.
This program is appropriate for all in assisted living and nursing facilities who have already obtained the Bronze National Quality Award within the last three years. Facilities may send individual representatives, but are encouraged to send a three-member team consisting of an administrator, mid-level leader, and front-line caregiver.