Company Name: Gold Crest Retirement Center
Website URL: https://goldcrest.net/
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrator
The qualified Executive Director is responsible for the overall management of the facility, enforces the rules and regulations relative to the level of health care and safety of the residents, and protects their personal and property rights, and plans, organizes and directs those responsibilities delegated to him by the governing body. Through meetings and periodic reports, the Executive Director maintains ongoing liaison among the governing body, medical and nursing staffs, and other professional and supervisory staff of the facility, and studies and acts upon recommendations made by the advisory committees or the facility.
- Hold a current Nursing Home Administrator’s license for the State of Nebraska is preferred.
- Demonstrates caring positive attitude toward and for the residents and staff of the facility.
- Understands and demonstrates the ability to provide good Public Relations for the facility.
- Manages the ongoing functions of the facility through employment of adequate numbers of appropriately trained professional and auxiliary personnel and the appropriate delegation of duties.
- Assure that the company image as an ethical, high quality of health services is maintained.
- Enforces rules and regulations relative to the level of health care and safety of the residents and the protection of their personal and property rights.
- Plans organizes and directs facility through the delegation of the governing body of the facility.
- Maintains liaison, through meetings and periodic reports, among the governing body, medical and nursing staffs, and other professional and supervisory staff of the facility.
- Supervises and evaluates performance of staff and outside consultants and resources.
- Enforces patient care policies governing skilled nursing care and related medical or other services, and ensures their availability to staff, residents, family, legal representatives of residents, the health department and the public.
- Gives direction and coordination of all services of the facility.
- Designates qualified persons to coordinate resident activities, social services and infection control.
- Establishes and implements facility policies and procedures in administration, personnel, and preservation and maintenance of facility records.
- Ensures that the facility has sufficient numbers of staff to carry out the policies, responsibilities and programs of the facility.
- Ensures adequate equipment and supplies to meet the needs of the residents.
- Ensures contracts with qualified professional staff to furnish required services not provided by the facility.
- Demonstrates competent supervision and direction of personnel are maintained.
- Assists the residents in management of their personal financial affairs as recommended by the rules and regulations.
- Assures confidentiality of residents and the business affairs of the facility.
- Maintains the facility grounds in a quality appearance in accordance with the wishes of the governing body of the facility.
- Highly competitive wage will be negotiated with candidate based on experience and education
How to Submit: