Troubleshooting Browser Issues
If you are experiencing any issues with viewing a particular page or completing a form, please try clearing your browser cache using the following procedure:
- In most computer-based web browsers, to open menus used to clear your cache, cookies, and history, press Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows) or Command-Shift-Delete (Mac).
- Check the following, depending on which browser you are using:
- Clear cached images and files
- Clear Data (Chrome)
- Clear Now (Firefox)
- Temporary Internet files and Website files and Delete (Internet Explorer)
- Be careful to only clear the cache and NOT the cookies and history files, as you may want to save those. It is recommended that you close all copies of your browser after clearing the cache before attempting to reaccess the page.
- Close all open browser windows and restart the browser before attempting attempt to complete the form again.
- While the site supports multiple browsers, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome to reduce compatibility issues. If clearing the cache does not resolve the issue, complete the form using a different browser or computer.
- If the above key command does not work for your specific version or browser, search your browser’s
menu for “clear cache”. If you’re unsure what browser version you’re using, select from the menu or your browser’s menu. In Internet Explorer and Firefox, press Alt if the menu bar does not appear.
Below is a link to a site with more information:
How to Clear Browser Cache