Troubleshooting Browser Issues
If you are experiencing any issues with viewing a particular page or completing a form on our site, please try clearing your Browser cache using the following procedure:
- In most computer-based web browsers, to open menus used to clear your cache, cookies, and history, press
Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows) or
- All that is needed is to check the following, depending on which browser you are using. “Clear cached images and files” then “Clear Data” (Chrome), “Cache” then “Clear Now” (Firefox) or “Temporary Internet files and Website files” and “Delete” (Internet Explorer). Be careful to only clear the cache and NOT the cookies and history files, as you may want to save those. We recommend that you close all copies of your browser after clearing the cache before you attempt to access the page you are having problems with again.
- It is now recommended that you close all open browser windows and restart the browser, then attempt to fill in the form again.
- While we support multiple browsers, we recommend using Google Chrome, because it seems to have the least compatibility issues. If clearing the cache, doesn’t resolve the issue, I would recommend attempting to fill out the form with a different browser or trying it from a different computer.
- If you the above key command doesn’t work for your specific version or browser, search your browser’s menu for “clear cache”. If you’re unsure what browser version you’re using, from the menu or your browser’s menu, select . In Internet Explorer and Firefox, if you don’t see the menu bar, press
Below is a link to a site with more information:
How to Clear Browser Cache