Company Name: Lancaster Rehabilitation Center
Website URL: http://www.lancasterrc.com
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 1001 South Street
Job Category: Nursing
YOU have an exciting opportunity to join our team and work at our exceptional Skilled Nursing Facility! We are currently expanding our staff of caregivers and are looking for compassionate and enthusiastic Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for all shifts to work with our already wonderful staff.
Lancaster Rehabilitation Center name provides a warm and secure environment to work in. We believe that our staff are there not only to improve the lives of our residents, but to improve their own lives! Make tomorrow brighter by working as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Lancaster Rehabilitation Center today!
- Valid Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse required
Life is all about choices! Why choose to work at Facility name?
- $ SIGN-ON BONUS!
- Safe and manageable Nurse to patient ratio
- Top quality full PPE and dedicated staff to manage COVID infection control procedures
- Uniform allowance/free parking/other benefits and incentives
- We are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you will feel good about devoting your time and your talents
- We value our staff and recognize them for their contributions through various awards and recognition programs
- You will get the BEST and most thorough employee orientation and training with on-going management support
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- A team environment where we treat each other with respect, dignity and compassion
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Exciting new Referral program
We want to hear from YOU!
Email to: Angie Nutter