Minimum requirements include one of the following:
Nebraska Certification as a Dietary Manager or Willing to achieve an associates or higher degree in good service or restaurant management, from an accredited institution of higher learning as determined by NE DHHS.
Must have exposure to routine cooking at home.
Two Years experience in food service management preferred as well a prior experience in healthcare food service.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the budget and purchasing of food and supplies, and food preparation, services, and storage.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary environment.
- Overseeing safe and timely meal preparation, including texture of foods and liquids to meet the specialized needs of residents.
- Participating in interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Participating in QAPI activities when food and nutrition services are involved.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com