On With Life provides rehabilitation and nursing services to support persons impacted by Brain Injury. The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant provides advanced professional occupational therapy services for persons with brain injury or other neurological disability. This involves the assessment and treatment of motor function, neurological developmental, perceptual, and personal-social development. Complete assessment and intervention plans are designed for each person served to achieve maximum functioning.
An excellent candidate for this position is looking for more than just a job, and meets the following criteria:
- Is willing to be a daily champion for individuals impacted by brain injury and treat them like family
- Is team-oriented, a lifelong learner, and an excellent communicator in all formats: in-person, phone, email, etc.
- Is a positive and compassionate person even on the tough days
- Is a servant leader who puts others before her/himself, treating all with dignity & respect
- Has some personal or professional experience with individuals with disabilities or special needs
- Has a flexible schedule
- Is comfortable working with computers and electronic records
- Has experience with assessment and treatment of motor function, neurological developmental, perceptual and personal-social development.
- Is an excellent educator and counselor and passionate about providing encouragement and teaching independent/daily living skills
For more information and to apply, go to www.OnWithLife.org to check out this and other positions available.
To apply for this job email your details to Jennifer.Lewis@OnWithLife.org