Website Hillcrest Health Services
Largest continuum of healthcare services in the area
The Cottages at Hillcrest Country Estates are eight small homes that are licensed as a skilled nursing facility and are designed for person-directed care. Our cottage living community has an opening for a Long-term Care Manager (Cottage Guide) to join our team and take part in this innovative philosophy in long-term care. We are searching for an action-oriented candidate who will be responsible for the leadership responsibilities of our Elder Assistants and for the operations of two of the eight cottages. This is a great opportunity to gain experience if your goal is to become an LTC Administrator.
Key responsibilities for Cottage Guide:
- Becomes generally acquainted with customers especially as it relates to their overall needs
- Manages admission and discharge processes
- Plans and implements Cottage events that involve the community and families
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates and directs all team members’ duties in the cottage
- Serves as a coach and mentor to team members
- Hires new team members to ensure the needs of the customers are being met
- Develops and manages the annual budget for all expenses related to the Cottage
- Is available by telephone for problem-solving with team members during non-business hours
- Plans and organizes daily Cottage activities based on elder’s preferences
Key Requirements for Cottage Guide:
- Previous long-term care experience required
- Previous supervisory experience with motivating team members a plus
- Previous C.N.A experience is preferred
Hillcrest Country Estates offers a flexible schedule, competitive pay and a benefits package including, health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k.
If you are interested in learning about the area’s premier provider in integrated services for aging adults, check out our website at www.HillcrestHealth.com or contact Joe Alfaro, Recruiter, at 402.682.6572 or JAlfaro@HillcrestHealth.com for any inquiries regarding this or other opportunities throughout the Hillcrest family of services. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org