Website Hillcrest Health Services
Largest continuum of healthcare servics in the area
Hillcrest Health Services, a healthcare provider focused on aging adults is actively seeking a knowledgeable, experienced Social Worker candidate to join our team. This opportunity will be for a Post-Acute rehab facility whose work environment resembles that of a ‘Med-Surge’ floor. We are the area’s largest continuum provider of healthcare services to aging adults. Our continuum of services includes IL, AL, Memory Support, LTC, Post-Acute Care, Outpatient Physical Therapy, Home Care and Hospice services to name a few. As a leader in the industry, our Post-Acute community will specialize in providing around-the-clock care for short-term rehabilitation following surgery, illness, or injury. We focus on team member growth and development by implementing continuous education and career advancement opportunities throughout our health system. The Social Worker plays an integral role in helping our patients reach their therapy and transition goals.
The candidate for this position will have successfully completed the Social Services Designee Certification in the State of Nebraska, or have obtained a degree in a relatable field of study.
Key Requirements for Social Worker:
· At least two years’ experience in performing social services with a long-term care Skilled Nursing facility required
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Social Work from a program approved by the Council on Social Work Education preferred other related degrees will be considered
· Must have knowledge of the social service needs of the physically and mentally challenged aging population.
Key Responsibilities Social Worker:
· Identify psychosocial and medically related social services needs of patients
· Plan, develop, organize, implement and evaluation needed services in accordance with current federal, state and local standards
· Complete designated area of the MDS/CAA’s/ care planning as directed by the Clinical Leader
· Coordinate transition plans for the patients
· Provide medically-related social services to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental and psychosocial well-being of each patient
· Completes the Admission paperwork for new patients
· Will support residents and patients with psychosocial and medically related social service needs.
Hillcrest Health Services offers competitive pay and a benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k matching up to 7%. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team!
If you are interested in applying for our Social Worker position please contact our recruiter at 402.682.6572 or email at Careers@hillcresthealth.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org