Responsible for the implementation, support, analysis, execution and training for sales and marketing for the Center. Provides support to enable and meet admissions and census goals. Provides marketing leadership and support to enable them to meet business objectives, increase market awareness, implement strategies, create sales and marketing plans, build, expand and achieve admissions and census goals. Support the Center and Marketing team through active participation in the design, modification, and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- None required.
- Minimum of three years experience in Health Care marketing and sales.
- Proven record of success.
- Manages the sales and marketing efforts in the Center.
- Leads the implementation of sales training and tracking.
- Coordinates all public relations, advertising and media events in conjunction with the Administration.
- Insure that all marketing collateral, DVD, advertising and web site information is accurate and up to date.
- Insure the compliance to marketing protocols, policies and procedures.
- Manages and actively participates in critical professional and industry associations and organizations that represent referral sources and patients.
- Participates in planning and creating the Center’s strategic, operational. Service design and other organizational plans and policies to achieve the mission and vision of the Center.
- Plans and develops departmental budgets, revenue, capital and operational expenses, sufficient number of staff, and any other plans for allocation of fiscal or other resources according to the scope of services provided.
- Develops designs and provides for a written scope of services, departmental policies and procedures that guide and support the provision and integration of services according to the mission and vision of the Center.
- Communicates the Centers mission, vision, and plans with staff that guides them in their day-to-day activities. Promotes and motivates staff members to implement department and centers operational, programmatic and other plans.
- Participates in hospital and departmental performance improvement activities to measure and assess the quality of services provided.
B: Job Specific
- Provides training expertise and functions as a resource to the Center in developing marketing plans.
- Trains Clinical liaison and other marketing professionals for effective Referral Development.
- Assures that the Center has processes in place as required by the corporate compliance agreement.
- Performs marketplace and hospital assessments to identify potential opportunities and clear understanding of branding equity.
- Measures effectiveness of marketing and sales activities, including financial viability of contracts and goal projections.
- Assists, by providing technical expertise and leadership, in product and service differentiation.
C: Company Specific
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean and wears appropriate identification while on duty.
- Completes annual health, safety, and education requirements. Maintains professional growth and development.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and/or employee information to assure patient and/or employee rights are protected.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and the skills necessary to provide age appropriate care to the patient population served.
- Reports to work on time as scheduled; adheres to policies regarding notification of absence.
- Attends all mandatory in-services and staff meetings.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Complies with all organization policies regarding ethical business practices.
- Communicates the mission, ethics, and goals of the Center, as well as the focus statement of the department.
- Maintains current licensure/certification for position, if applicable.
- Consistently demonstrates Guest Relation’s skills to patients, physicians, visitors, employees, and any other individuals with whom they may come in contact.
- Consistently follows departmental and the Center’s Health, Safety, Security, Hazardous materials policies and procedures.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com