The overall purpose of this job is to oversee a larger community and ensure quality care and customer service are delivered as measured by levels of occupancy, resident satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and operating margin. The primary responsibilities of this job include overseeing the daily operations of the community, ensuring appropriate staff members are hired and trained, directing the marketing efforts to attain full occupancy, and to operate the community within budget. Supports and lives out Immanuel’s Mission and CHRIST Promises.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Health Sciences, or related field is required.
- Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for educational qualifications.
- Five (5) years of progressive job growth in managing a continuum-of- care, assisted living, or skilled care community for senior citizens is required.
- Demonstrated experience associated with regulatory and legal requirements required.
- Equivalent years of education may be substituted for experience qualifications.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of Assisted Living regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of basic business principles.
- Knowledge of staffing processes and procedures.
- Skilled in critical thinking to solve problems for residents and staff members.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication to enhance clear understanding.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as a self-directed, highly organized individual with the ability to meet required deadlines.
- Ability to lead teams in effective operations and quality care.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org