https://www.nehca.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/NHCA_CMYK512x170.jpg 0 0 Amy Fish https://www.nehca.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/NHCA_CMYK512x170.jpg Amy Fish2018-02-06 15:03:002018-02-07 08:54:10Director of Maintenance
Facility Name: Lancaster Rehabilitation CenterWebsite: www.lancasterrc.comContact person: Courtney Zemunski
- Coordinate maintenance services and activities with other related departments.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program.
- Ensure that Department of Health regulations and Life Safety Codes are being met, and actively participate in such surveys, including the development of a plan of correction if deficiencies are noted.
- Ensure that services performed by outside vendors are properly completed in accordance with contracts and work orders.
- Must posses as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years experience in a supervisory capacity, in a maintenance/plant related position.
- Must be knowledgeable of various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be knowledgeable in building codes and safety regulations.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines governing maintenance functions in nursing care facilities.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://lancasterrc.com/current-job-openings-at-lancaster-rehabilitation-center/ →