North Platte Care Center
-Manage the operation of the Dietary Department to include staffing, food ordering and preparation, food delivery and clean-up in accordance with facility policies, physician orders, resident care plans and appropriate regulations. As directed by the Administrator, assures that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily bass and that the dietary department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Plan facility and individual resident menus in conjunction with the Dietitian and other department heads.
- Coordinate dietary services and activities with other related departments.
- Review therapeutic and regular diet plans and menus to assure they’re in compliance with the physician’s orders.
- Determine departmental staffing requirements necessary to meet the dietary department’s needs and assign enough dietary personnel for each shift.
- Recruit, interview, hire and train dietary personnel.
- Assist the safety officer in developing safety standards for the dietary department.
- High school diploma
- Must be willing to become a Certified Dietary Manager, if not already a Certified Dietary Manager.
- Preferred experience in supervisory role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org