Hillcrest Country Estates, a healthcare provider focused on aging adults, has an opportunity in our Rehab Cottage for a Clinical Medicare Coordinator to lead our post-acute clinical services. Designed for a home-like experience with private rooms, family-style dining, a cyber café and a state-of-the-art therapy gym, the Rehab Cottage is a 22-bed post-acute rehab center focused exclusively on short term rehabilitation. This beautiful facility rounds out the full continuum of care offered on our campus at 60th Street and Highway 370 in Papillion. The Clinical Medicare Coordinator is part of the multi-disciplinary team. This position supervises and evaluates team members, collaborates in healthcare planning, manages and assesses patient’s treatments, and works with our patients and families to provide assistance from admission to discharge.
The Clinical Medicare Coordinator will show a highlevel of working knowledge with Medicare regulatory, state survey process, and performs duties that facilitate admissions, transfers, or discharges of patients in compliance of Federal, State, and Medicare regulations.
- Makes daily rounds to assure that quality care is being delivered and guest’s needs are being met
- Manages the leadership team to make sure they are managing their departments within regulatory and budgetary guidelines
- Coordinate with the clinical manager the daily Medicare huddle for the neighborhood, ensuring that patient care needs are met focusing on new admits, pending discharges, and patients at high risk for re-hospitalization
- Compiles data for our QAPI meeting-infection control, re-hospitalizations, Interact Tools, review of Casper data, and develops a POA as needed
- Assists team members in their job performance to assure excellent customer service
- Performs random audits for accuracy and compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Must be a licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska
- Strong working knowledge of Medicare regulations, coding, and payer sources
- At least 3 years’ experience in performing nursing duties within an acute or post-acute facility or other skilled nursing facility
- At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory position in a skilled nursing facility
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team you’ll join an organization where you make a difference. In addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth we offer competitive salary and benefits programs such as paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k, and online CEU’s.
A completed online application is required for consideration. Please visit our website and apply online atwww.hillcrestcareers.com or contact our recruiting department at 402.682.6572
A completed online application is required for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com