Gordon Countryside Care
The Registered/Charge Nurse provides and performs oversight, delegation, and coordination of total nursing care with other health care providers to meet holistic care needs of the residents Gordon Countryside Care.
- Utilizes the nursing process, for the performance of resident care, to assess, plan, intervene, and evaluate resident care to achieve prioritized resident outcomes
- Collaborates with Medical Staff, management and other health care providers to coordinate medical and nursing management of resident care.
- Performs and maintains accurate documentation.
- Promotes and ensures resident and staff safety in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Previous RN experience in a long term care setting preferred
Licensure and Certification:
Currently licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Nebraska
Basic Life Support (BLS)
To apply for this job email your details to Kelseys@nehca.org