Website Sunrise Senior Living
At Sunrise, our Director of Nursing Services is responsible for directing a team of nurses in sustaining the health and well-being of the residents within the Sunrise community.
– Ensuring quality assurance and regulatory compliance while promoting the highest degree of quality care and service
– Overseeing coordination of residents’ health and wellness needs, ancillary services, medication program management and completion of assessments and individual service plans
– Having responsibility for recruiting, hiring and training clinical team members and for their performance management, evaluation and engagement
– Passion for working with Seniors
– Graduate of approved college or school of nursing with a state license as a professional Registered Nurse (RN)
– Maintains a current state license as a Registered Nurse per state regulations
– Two years RN experience including at least one year of experience in home health, assisted living or a long-term care environment
– Minimum of one year nurse management experience, including hiring, coaching, performance management scheduling and daily operations supervision
– Knowledge of applied nursing practices, techniques, and methods in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations
– Ability to identify on-going needs and services of residents through the assessment, Individualized Service Plan (ISP), process
– Outstanding assessment, medication administration, and follow-up skills
– Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, organize efficiently, and manage time effectively
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to guide team members in providing quality clinical care
– Demonstrate judgment, problem-solving, and decision making skills
– Computer proficient with electronic medical records, Microsoft Office suite and the ability to learn new applications
– Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours as needed for resident care/services, including 24/7 on call responsibility
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It’s no surprise that many of the world’s leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
To apply for this job please visit uscareers-sunriseseniorliving.icims.com.