Company Name: Legacy Retirement Communities
Website URL: https://www.careers.legacyretirement.com/
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Job Category: Nursing
Does being a leader drive you to be the best you can be as a caregiver? Are you looking for the chance to excel in your nursing career by providing the highest quality of care for the residents and staff members on your team?
If so, read on!
Do you possess:
· A State of Nebraska Practical Nursing License (LPN)?
· The drive to ensure each resident is receiving the best care for their physical and mental well-being?
· The independence to coordinate resident care through physician orders, assessments and family wishes?
· The confidence to respond to emergency calls and prepared to use your own judgment to assess situations?
If so, check this out…
Our team needs you to:
· Direct the work of the care staff members and ensure adequate staffing is available for the proper care of the residents.
· Manage resident care based on individual needs, working with families, transcribing orders, communicate with physicians, coordinate admissions and transfers.
This is a full-time position working the night shift from 6:00pm – 6:00am three to four (3 – 4) shifts per week including every other weekend and rotating holidays.
How to Submit:
Apply online at: www.careers.legacyretirement.com
Our mission is to enrich the life of each person by continuing the legacy and pursuit of excellence established by our founder Jerry Joyce.