NNFA and NALA Awards Program
NNFA and NALA provide opportunities throughout the year to honor facility employees, residents, and volunteers. Award ceremonies are held in conjunction with the spring and fall conventions.
Nomination forms for the 2018 Spring Awards are available below. Award winners will receive complimentary admission to the 2018 Spring Awards Luncheon on April 25 in Kearney, and they will be presented with a recognition plaque. For questions, contact Kelsey Saythany at KelseyS@nehca.org or 402-435-3551.
- NNFA Resident of the Year Award
- NALA Resident of the Year Award
- NNFA/NALA Business Associate Member (Vendor) of the Year Award
- NNFA Programming Award
- NALA Programming Award
- NNFA Administrator of the Year Award
- NALA Administrator of the Year Award
- NNFA Champion of Care Award
- NALA Champion of Care Award
- NNFA Health Care Hero Award
- NALA Health Care Hero Award
- NNFA Medical Provider of the Year Award
- NNFA/NALA Corporate Representative of the Year Award
- NNFA/NALA Volunteer of the Year Award
Annual scholarships will be awarded at the 2018 NNFA/NALA Spring Convention in Kearney. The 2018 application deadline is March 9. Apply for scholarships here.
AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award Program
Demonstrate your commitment to quality. The AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award program is designed to encourage continuous learning. Bronze, Silver, and Gold applications are due Feb. 1, 2018.
2016 Bronze Award recipients
2016 Silver Award recipients
AHCA/NCAL Awards Program
Nominees for the AHCA/NCAL ID/DD Hero of the Year and NFP Program of the Year awards may be submitted directly to AHCA. All nominations must be typed and submitted on the standardized forms. The deadline to apply is June 9, 2017. Nominees for the AHCA/NCAL Volunteer of the Year award must be submitted by NNFA/NALA. All nominations must be typed and submitted on the standardized forms.
NCAL Awards Program
Nominees for the NCAL Administrator of the Year, NCAL Assisted Living Nurse of the Year, Noble Caregiver in Assisted Living, and NALW Programming of the Year awards may be submitted directly to NCAL. All nominations must be typed and submitted on the standardized forms. The deadline to apply is June 9, 2017.