Company Name: Imperial Manor, Parkview Heights
Website URL: http://imperialmanor.net
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Imperial, NE
Job Category: Administrator
Imperial Manor, Parkview Heights is a city owned facility that has been designed to meet the needs of our community and the Residents we serve. We offer respectable and enjoyable living to those nearing the end of their lives. We are licensed for 58 beds in our skilled nursing home and 49 beds in our assisted and independent living.
We are seeking a compassionate, detail-oriented, knowledgeable, and organized Nursing Home Administrator. The ideal candidate will have proven leadership skills and the ability to build relationships within the manor and with the community.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility and keep the organization on track for its long-term goals and mission.
- Coordinate and provide leadership to each clinical, managerial, and custodial team, and ensure that they work together effectively.
- Hire (and fire) staff and employees at every level.
- Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure residents’ individual care plans are being followed.
- Provide regular safety and compliance training.
- Create and maintain a budget.
- Oversee billing and set fees.
- Act as the ‘face’ of the organization to the governing board, the public, and residents’ families; and as a
- liaison between staff, residents, and families.
- Maintain a current State Adult Care Home Administrator license.
- Three (3) consecutive years of experience as Executive Director/Administrator in post-acute and/or long-term care preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in related field preferred.
- Health, Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Low cost of living (median house cost of approx. $142k).
- Located three hours from Denver, CO, and Cheyenne, WY.
How to Submit:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org