Company Name: Sandhills Care Center
Website URL: http://sandhillscarecenter.com/
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrator
Sandhills Care Center, a skilled nursing facility located Ainsworth, NE, is seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to lead our team.
The Nursing Home Administrator is responsible for directing the day-to-day operations of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards and to ensure the highest degree of resident care and services are delivered and maintained. He/she will ensure all personnel are treated fairly and consistently with company policy and applicable laws.
This Individual will-
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, maintain, monitor, supervise, and direct all facility departments and overall operations, including programs, activities, policies and procedures
- Identify problems and deficiencies and develop and implement appropriate plans of action to correct deficiencies. Implement change as necessary.
- Review and interpret monthly financial statements and provide information to the facility’s governing board. Maintain the census at or above expected levels.
- Supervise and direct department directors in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, coaching, disciplining, and otherwise working with employees to maintain and ensure adequate and qualified personnel at all times.
- Ensure that each resident receives the necessary nursing, medical, and psychological services to attain and maintain the highest possible mental and physical functional status.
- Demonstrate a history of exemplary customer service and leading by example.
As the Nursing Home Administrator, you must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, physicians, community resources and the general public. You must also have exceptional communication and marketing skills.
Compensation package available for discussion with the Board.
Additional requirements for the Nursing Home Administrator include:
- A valid Nursing Home Administrator license
- A working knowledge of Federal and State regulations
- An understanding of budgets and financials
- The ability to meet criteria established by the State Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators
The posting is open until filled.
To apply or for more information please contact:
Address: 87697 State Hwy 7, Ainsworth, NE 69210
Home Phone: 402-382-1842
Cell Phone: 402-760-1382
Email to: Phil Fuchs